34. Easter

Easter
Easter

My second Easter postcard came from The Netherlands and it is a lovely illustration by Silke Leffler. I liked it very, very much!

P206
Postcrossing

And the stamp that made it possible I received this beautiful postcard is a Postcrossing stamp! ♥ My first one! I was so happy. I feel now a more official member of the Postcrossing project. ♪

Postcard from: Bergen op Zoom, North Brabant, The Netherlands.
Received: April 2012.
Language: English.
Envelope: no.
Stamps: one Postcrossing stamp.

Thank you very much, Mirjam!
{NL-1126121}

Share:

2 postmarks

  1. aww that's truly a lovely stamp (I send a parcel to the US last week and drove th post Lady almost crazy when I asked if she could put "nice" stamps on it, she was busy glueing for a long time) ... I haven't found your letter yet .. I will have another thorough look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Netherlands is the only country that has issued these. I hope more will follow!
      I have found a nice post officer who likes stamps. Whenever I buy them from him, he shows me all he currently has to offer and asks me which ones I like. Even the philatelic series! From now on I will try to buy stamps when he is at work -- hehe.

      Delete